From Nadhack wiki
Full Members are permitted storage within the storage container acknowledging the following rules:
- Each storage unit will be approximately equivalent to a 65 litre 'moving' crate.
- The member will buy each storage crate from the Hackspace at a nominal price of £15.
- Any content of the crate becomes the property of the Hackspace if the member ceases membership or becomes more than 30 days overdue on their fees or account.
- If the storage crate is returned in good (undamaged) condition the Hackspace will buy the crate back from the member at the same price of £15.
- The member absolves the Hackspace and all other members from all responsibility for the security of items they leave in their crates.
- No member is permitted access to any crate other than their own except under the direction of the owning member or the directors of the Hackspace.
- The member must not store any items in the crate requiring licences, permissions or any items requiring health and safety labelling. Examples include:
- Flammable liquids or gases qualifying for H&S labelling
- Lithium batteries
- Volatile chemicals
Members are encouraged to place a simple lock on the crate and discouraged from placing valuables in their crate.
- Crate purchase from Hackspace: £15.
- Hackspace buy-back on used (but undamaged) crates: £15.
- First member storage crate storage fee: Included for members paying more than £10 per calendar month.
- Further member storage crates storage fee: £5/crate per month.